1. Fit and sizing
It is important to us that you feel comfortable and happy in the fit of your choice.
Our collections are purposely not fitted and therefore we have chosen an Alpha (e.g. S, M) size set with the below suggested numerical size range.
Please see the size guide below to help you navigate your best fit.
- Please refer to the Ulo size guides (cm) and (inches) below to get best fit.
- The Adire Dress has a relaxed fit, the size of this dress is different to our other collections. Please see the right hand side of the size guide to help match Adire dress size with your bust, waist and hips.
- Please size up if you would like a more smock-style or oversized fit, and size down if you would like a more fitted silhouette.
- With fitted styles like pants, take your normal size (e.g. if you are usually a size AU10, choose S, and if you are usually AU12, choose M.
We are always here to help you.
Please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com if you require further sizing guidance for our garments.
2. Measurement Help – How to measure yourself
Measure under your arms, across the fullest part of your bust.
Measure your natural waistline (find it by tipping to the side like a teapot).
Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your leg.
Measure from your shoulder point to the hem.
Measure from the lowest part of the crotch to bottom of the hem.
- We ship worldwide.
- Please select your correct shipping method at checkout.
- All online orders are shipped within 2-3 business days, except for items selected from a pre-order collection.
- All pre-orders are shipped separately and you will receive updates of these items.
- A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email once your parcel is ready to be dispatched.
- We ship all our parcels by Australia Post and Sendle, so please refer to your tracking details to receive up to date information once your order has been dispatched.
- Please note there may be slight delays due to the nature of affected services during government imposed restrictions and lockdowns.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any customer assistance.
4. Click and Collect
- You can collect your order from our Hawthorn store – 71 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC 3122. Please select this option at checkout.
- You will receive a notification when your order is ready to be picked up.
5. Exchanges and Returns
- We offer a 30-day return and exchange period from the date of delivery on all online orders. Items must be returned in their original, unused condition.
- Please email us at email@example.com with your order number before you ship your package back so we know what to expect.
- Make sure you return your package as securely as possible, preferably in the same packaging you received them.
- Any additional shipping and postage charges are your responsibility.
- Please note shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We will email you a credit voucher if you so wish, valid for one year, that can be used online and in-store.
Return Shipping Address
71 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC 3122
- Please note Ulo is not responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipping so we strongly encourage you to pack your items well and ship via a trackable carrier.
6. Damaged Parcel
- If your parcel arrives damaged or faulty please contact us within 24 hours to inform us of the issue.
- Please include photographs of the damaged product and packaging.
As we need these to claim delivery insurance.
- We will be happy to replace your item for you, otherwise, we are happy to refund your purchase.
7. Textile Care
- Please note that all our collections are made with the finest textiles selected for their long-lasting qualities.
- A care guide will be sent with your order indicating how best to care for your garment.
- We do advise that you cold wash all of your garments and hang out to dry.